Some people (
Aunty Erin this is for you) have said that I don't post enough pictures of baby Jackson on my blog. I thought about that and it must be true. When you have two other active children running around and all Jackson does at the moment and kick and smile on the floor there is just more to say about the older children. So I repent and will do better at taking pictures and posting them of my younger children because I know (as the last of 4 children) that parents end up having a lot more pictures of the older siblings than the younger ones. These are a few of the more recent pictures, I hope you enjoy.

Sorry I can't figure out how to rotate this picture but Steven does enjoy sitting and holding Jackson when he has the time. Mostly they sit and watch sports together and they both love it.

Jackson has a darling smile and is the best baby. He starting sleeping through the night at 5 weeks and hasn't stopped, even when he has been very sick.

He is not sitting up on his own yet without a little help from me, or the wall but he is getting closer.

His brother and sister love him so much and we love having him in our home.
1 comment:
Love that boy! Thanks for the update! He looks so much like Jacob it's crazy! Maybe they are twins but Jackson needed to cook longer...
Post a Comment