
I am sorry if you were wanting to see pictures of Turkeys because there are none here (unless you count Steven or I) Turkey Run is a State Park near us. Thanks to some wonderful friends or our who watch our kids for us Steven and I were able to have a day off.(I know who gets a day off from being a parent) We are lucky and we took advantage of it. We had a great hike then we went to lunch afterward. We have been very bad about going and seeing all the fun things that are around us so we are so grateful for this opportunity to go and see it. Next time we will take the kids and see how they do at hiking:)

Ladders to get us out of the crevasse we were in, Steve thought it would have bee more fun to try and get out without them

Should I climb up on the top of the rocks or go down through the water?
1 comment:
Pam! It's me Miranda Webster (I guess you knew me as Miranda Urry). Not sure if you remember me... :) I stumbled across your blog---it's a long story, one I'd love to send you in an e-mail as you probably wouldn't want it as a comment that would be longer than your own blog posting. SO, I'd love it if I could send you that e-mail! My e-mail is Milkdustx@yahoo.com. OR you can send it to my blog www.webstersofftoneverland.blogspot.com PS, you have such a beautiful family!
Post a Comment