Thankfully, and of course I had not doubt that he would, he passed. Yeah!!!!!! Because of this great event he is now ABD(All But Dissertation) and is officially a PHD candidate. I am so proud of him for everything that he does and how hard he works for us.
There is nothing better than to have a great supportive husband, that works hard at supporting the family, being a great husband, father, and member of the church. Steven is so wonderful at juggling it all and I just want to let him know that we are happy to support him though this journey. I love you and all that you are.
3 comments:
Congrats Steven!! We are so happy for you - all of your hard work is paying off! I am so glad to see you on the next step to getting your PHD. Good luck with everything and we can't wait to see ya at Christmas!
That is just amazing. Steven you are awesome!! I'm so happy for you guys.
AWESOME....Congrats!!!!
Post a Comment