
Steven and Miranda have been working out in the garage the last few days to get Miranda's bike up and running. (it was a freebie that needed a little love) After some tinkering and one new tire she is ready to ride. She thinks she is so big now, with a bike that is like daddy's, and now that she has this bike she is ready to give her old one to Jacob.

Daddy helps her ride and since this picture we have gotten the training wheels. She loves it.

Of course Jacob thinks he is all big because he has his bike. Everyone is happy. Yeah!!!
2 comments:
So cute...I love when they make the transition to a bigger thing. That is great. I can't believe how big they are still. They are growing right before our eyes!
how fun. I can't believe that your kids are growing up so fast!
Post a Comment