September 16, 2009

Jacob Walking

Jacob has been doing this for a little while now but he is getting better everyday. Miranda didn't walk until she was about 14 months old so to have Jacob walking at 10 1/2 months is crazy to me. He is so fun and we still love and enjoy every minute.

6 comments:

Alicia Bunderson said...

How cute pam! I can't believe he is walking so good. That is just awesome!

Alli said...

How darling is that!! So cute! He is to young to walk ! :( they grow way to fast!!

Clark Family said...

He is adorable. I love it when they start walking...it's a whole new adventure. MaKenna walked when she was 9 months and she was so little but it was such a help to have her walking when I had Hunter a month later. Now that he is walking there are many new things to discover...WATCH OUT!!!

Here Dwells Happiness said...

How cute is that! I love that he gets so excited and moves his arms. What a darling boy!

Ang and Shawn said...

Your baby is all grown up and Miranda is a little GIRL now! That must mean baby #3 is coming soon!!! (:

Julie/Mom said...

so cute! You have a darling family.