
Each year our local library has a gift basket fund raiser. People donate gift baskets and other bid on them and all the money goes to our library. We love the library and had the chance go to an open house for the final night of bidding on these baskets. While we were there the newspaper people were taking pictures of our sweet Jackson checking out the baskets, and the next day his picture was in the newspaper.(above) Also it just so happened that the same basket he is checking out is the one that we won the bid on.

This is our gift basket. All the baskets were themed with a book or books and ours is the hunger games. I have thought about purchasing these before so I was so excited to be the winning bid. Now Steven will have to read them. (Miranda took this picture of us, she did a great job)
2 comments:
Awesome! Tony and I are both Hunger Games lovers
have you watched the trailer for the movie yet? I am sooo excited! I also wondered if some awesome weapons or gross bread came in your "themed" basket :)
p.s. talked with your momma today Jamison goes to the same school as my kids and she was there dropping him off.
Post a Comment