October 6, 2011

Photography Contest

We have a really great community art gallery here in Storm Lake called the Wittery Gallery. They change the art every month and last month they were having a photo contest. Jacob and I both entered a photo (Miranda was working on it but we ran out of time). There was a youth category Age 2-16 and then 17 and older. I am very pleased to announce that Jacob won 2nd place and his photo will also be placed in the calender they make of the pictures. I am so proud of him.
This is the picture that her entered. He is sitting on front of a Mirror taking a picture of Jackson and as you can see, because of the mirror you can see the Jacob is the one taking the picture.
This the picture that I entered with Miranda climbing trees in out front yard and not sure how she is going to get down.

1 comment:

Anthony and Erin Mills said...

Way to go Jake! Looks like Storm Lake is beautiful!