
If you know me well you know that I have started the process of learning to speak spanish many times and life always gets in the way. I can barely sit down with my husband (whom is a Spanish teacher) long enough to find out how his day is let alone enough time to do Spanish lessons with him. On that same point is is difficult to to have a husband wife tutoring session it always ends up with one of us frustrated, but I won't go into that. I have been asked to test the Rosetta Stone program for a friend at Steven's new job and of course I said yes. I have been doing it for 2 weeks and I love it. I feel more confident already and I have been able to stick with it and do it for 1 hour each day.
Next year Steven has a conference in Puerto Rico that I hope to attend with him and I want to be ready for that trip speaking Spanish.
As for anyone out there wanting to learn a language I know that I have only been doing it for 2 weeks but I would recommend Rosetta Stone so far, it has been great.
4 comments:
Good Luck learning Spanish. It is hard to learn another language. I am sure it will be worth it next year on your trip:)
Good Luck learning Spanish. It is hard to learn another language. I am sure it will be worth it next year on your trip:)
sounds awesome, Puerto Rican Spanish is definitely the most difficult accent for me to understand though so good luck. About 50% of Jonathan's research group is Spanish speaking so It's been good for me to try to hang out with them. I still understand allot and say very little, but one day we will both be excellent Spanish speakers!
Mark was my math tutor one semester....let's just say I know how much "fun" spouse tutoring can be :) Good luck!
Post a Comment