
The best way to tell if you have fun camping is to see how dirty we are. Well, I can tell you that we had fun. (Jameson, Natalia, Jacob, Miranda, and Ethan)

We went up to Strawberry reservour and went 4-wheeling. We had lots of fun just being together. Jackson is getting more difficult to maintain in these situations because he is crawling all over and pulling himself up to stand. I wasn't watching him for just a moment and when I came back to check on him he had a small rock in his mouth he was trying to eat.

Jacob had so much fun playing on the 4 wheelers when they were just sitting there. Boys' fun sound effects are so fun to watch.

We love to go on the 4 wheelers.
1 comment:
If the date on your camera is right we were at Strawberry doing the same thing at the same time!! How funny :) It was so fun and the weather was fantastic! Glad you enjoyed it too.
Post a Comment