April 1, 2011

The little Things

Isn't it fun how the little things (such as getting sun glasses because mommy has sunglasses) makes kids so happy.

We tried to go bowling this weeks up at the campus bowling alley but found they were having classes there all morning so we had a play group instead with the families that were going. We will have to try later.

This morning was busy and as we were having waffles for breakfast I was cooking the waffles, feeding myself, feeding Jackson and helping Miranda and Jacob with things they needed Miranda stopped and looked at me and started to laugh. I ask her what was funny and she said, "Mom how are you going to do everything that you need to do with all these kids, you are already so busy" It made me smile to know that my daughter noticed what I do but i just told her that I would need lots of help from her.

2 comments:

Alicia Bunderson said...

Miranda is such a little cutie! The things she says just makes me smile.

Anthony and Erin Mills said...

So cute!