November 19, 2010

The Big 3-0

Steven turned 30!! Last night I threw a big birthday party for Steven for his 30th birthday. I hate to say it but I was really bad about taking pictures because i was worrying about other things. It turned out to be a fun night with lots of friends.
The kids and I made a fun book cake for him. If you can't tell we lined the outside of the cake with chocolate to make it look like a book cover. It was a great night and we had fun. Happy Birthday Steve. You are the most wonderful husband and father.

2 comments:

Alicia Bunderson said...

yay happy birthday Steve! aw, I wish that we could have been there for the big celebration! and good job on the cake. got to love fondant!

Tiffany said...

I can't believe that he is the big 3-0!! Happy Birthday Steve. Wish we could be there to celebrate!