
Jacob is a pure joy in our home. He loves to have fun, wrestle and play ball. He speaks so well and he cracks us up each day with the cute things that he says. We love him. Happy Birthday Jacob!!!!!

Jacob loves balls. He can dribble a basketball, throw a football with a spiral, and is just drawn to any balls he sees. I experimented with fondant this year and made this basketball cake. I turned out great and we had fun doing it.

We opened a few presents that night. Steven and I got him a golf club set. I don't have pictures of it(only video) but he is darling with it. We still have seconds thoughts about getting a 2 year old golf clubs but no accidents so far. (cross your fingers)

For his party we carved pumpkins as a family. A good friend of ours gave us some pumpkins this week so it turned out great and we had allot of fun.
4 comments:
Miss you guys!! Happy Birthday Jacob...it looks like a blast. Great job on the cake!
I can't believe that he is 2 pam!! Man, kids grow way to fast!! Happy Birthday Jacob!
Happy Birthday Jacob! That 2 years went by so fast! good job with the fondant! isn't it so much fun to work with! I loved making morgans cake!
miss you.
Time flies by way to quickly. I cna't believe he is two and I have never even seen him yet...boo hoo!
Well at least i get to see the blog and stay updated. Happy Birthday Jacob!
Post a Comment