March 7, 2010

I Have The Egyptian Flu

Sick for 9 months then you become a mummy. :)

13 comments:

Ang and Shawn said...

Does that mean you're pregnant???
congratulations!

etreiersen said...

Congratulations! I hope you are not sick the whole nine months.

Julie/Mom said...

LOL, congratulations! when is the mummy due?

Alicia Bunderson said...

yay. I'm so happy for you guys!

Tiffany said...

That is so exciting!! I can't wait to find out what you are having. Good luck.

Alli said...

Yea!!! Congrats pam!! SO FUN!! :)

Katie James said...

Mozel Tov

Kalli said...

Congrats! I am sooo excited for you :)

Terri Griffith said...

congrats! that is very exciting. grandma had already told me a few weeks ago.

Adam and Christine Jardine said...

Hooray for more babies!

Annie Hatch said...

Congrats Spammy! When are you due?

Elaine said...

Congrats! When are you due?

Clark Family said...

That is cool....And then there were 3!!! CONGRATS!!!!