That is really cute. The boys were just laughing along with them. We have watched it a thousand times!! It was fun to hang out with you when you were here. Lots of fun.
I love his laugh - I haven't looked at your blog in a while and I wish I would have seen it sooner. Man I love your kids I wish I could see them more often. Love you guys! Tina
We have been married 9 years in March, and we have 4 children. We live in Storm Lake, Iowa where Steven is a professor at Buena Vista University. I am blessed to be a stay at home mom. I take one class a semester at the University. At this rate I may graduate when my first born does.
3 comments:
that makes me smile and laugh to! how cute!
That is really cute. The boys were just laughing along with them. We have watched it a thousand times!! It was fun to hang out with you when you were here. Lots of fun.
I love his laugh - I haven't looked at your blog in a while and I wish I would have seen it sooner. Man I love your kids I wish I could see them more often.
Love you guys!
Tina
Post a Comment