Jacob has a fetish with the dishwasher, he loves to get anything out of it that he can and because of that I have been training him to put things back in. Well that training has come back to bite me, as you can see in the picture I found the remote when I went to unload the clean dishes in the dish washer. That is correct, it was in the dishwasher for the whole cycle. Oh Jacob we love you!!!
The rest of August
1 week ago
3 comments:
LOL
Pam, that is just hilarious. children, what an adventure!
I am glad that the carrying the remote off is not only an occurrance in our house. My kids take control of it and carry it everywhere. I have even found it on the stool by the potty. You got to make sure no one changes your channel and you are in complete control, right. LOL
Post a Comment