I am a little slow at getting these pictures posted but here we go. Jacob had a great first birthday. Of course we had the eating of the cake, the big mess at the end, and some fun presents. Happy Birthday Jacob we are so glad you are in our family. Jacob is an active and mischievous little boy that loves all the boys thing, balls are his favorite, followed by cars and computers. We are in big trouble but we are so excited to see him grow.
Busy as a bee
5 days ago
4 comments:
happy birthday Jacob. I new it was coming up, I just don't remember the exact day!
I CAN NOT BELIEVE HE IS 1 PAM!! The time just goes way to fast.. Happy birthday Jacob! :)
I can't believe that little boy is finally one!! Happy belated birthday! Can't wait to see ya soon!
that last picture of jacob looks just like one I have of me. Blond, small and covered with food.
Post a Comment